Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. The offseason has been boring AF and I'm very ready for actual big league baseball to start happening... Feb 13 can't get here soon enough...
  2. Seems to be a lot of negotiating through the press the pass few days. Whether NYY is actually interested in Stroman or not, this feels like their counter to Getz’s comments yesterday. There is probably some truth to all three points, but putting it out there that NY is looking elsewhere definitely feels aimed at Getz to me.
  3. I think everyone would be happy with a disaster, except for how it might impact Cease’s market.
  4. I was about to say, Stroman doesn’t fill the TOR void. Solid, but not a 1 or 2.
  5. But but but top 50! Headliner!!
  6. I don't doubt it. I'm sure they are done with him. But I'd rather he get the playing time over some washed dumpster dive.
  7. This is where I am too. In a lost season, give it a try. But I have my doubts his body can handle it, let alone whether his pitch arsenal plays multiple times through.
  8. Which, if they don't, just give Colas all of those reps. Its not like this team is going anywhere.
  9. I don't know if they've ever talked about it, but I know we fans have. Having both aligned to pitch on the same day is probably wise, but who knows if that's in their plans.
  10. Washed up dumpster dive confirmed. Sweet.
  11. This will certainly go well. Nothing could possibly go wrong with this idea.
  12. Even if they were planning on trying to stretch him out into a multi-inning opener or something of the sort, he's never shown he can handle the increase workload. Asinine decision making is par for the course but I honestly don't understand how they can expect this to work.
  13. When was the last time he was even available to pitch as a regular reliever? Him starting can't seriously be part of their plans next season.
  14. *Sox blogger who is no more in the know than any of the rest of us. Sox On 35th is also known for plagiarizing other's work, so take anything written there with a grain of salt.
  15. Ah. That's a little different then.
  16. Ahh, now it's the Sox turn to negotiate publicly through Bob.
  17. Me too.
  18. So you want a homophobe hired just to persecute queer people. Cool cool.
  19. Those EV's are tantalizing, but the K rate is worrisome, especially in a system not known for working on player's flaws.
  20. Please, don't even start speaking that into existence...
  21. It’s hard not to want the O’s prospects I’ve been pining for for ages, but NYY seems more willing to make a deal.
  22. The longer this drags out the more I think that they have someone lined up, but are waiting to announce to lessen the blow. But it’s not like they actually care about fans, so I don’t know what to think.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.