Everything posted by Timmy U
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
It's almost like 2 of the worst 4 teams in baseball are playing each other.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Ha ha. Vaughn is slow. But we take that one too.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Vaughn has crushed two balls. If only he had some launch angle.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
We take that one.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
I hope he gives that pitch to Clevinger.
-
8/27 Games
It's a tough situation to say, "we're gonna fix a guy that the Rays couldn't fix." You can say that about two of those guys, and the third was with Cleveland.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
1 run on a double, 2 singles, and a walk. That's not easy to do.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Intellectually, I know Vaughn is slow, but I'm always shocked at just how slow he is.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
I think quality of life, getting paid a lot , close to Cincinnati and St. Louis -- he's probably doing fine.
-
8/27 Games
Patino 4IP 3H 1R 1ER 2bb 4K. Not terrible with the walks. If he can throw more strikes, maybe you get a second Touki Toussaint?
-
8/27 Games
Another early one for Charlotte. https://www.milb.com/scores/all/all/whitesox https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/affiliates?teamId=145&date=08/27/2023
-
No one cares about this White Sox Winner!
Sosa, Benintendi, but mostly Moncada homer, Sox pitching is actually pretty good. For essentially an exhibition game, pretty satisfying.
-
After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
Personally, Getz alone > Getz + Moore, but I am deranged on the subject of Dayton Moore.
-
8/26 Games
Birmingham holds on 6-4. Fraser Ellard struck out the side in the 9th. Funky arm angle, touches 96. Like everyone else in the Sox system, tough when he's throwing strikes. Barons walk 7 but strike out 16.
-
8/26 Games
W-S wins 6-0. Great night for Mason Adams 6IP 1H 0R 0ER 0bb 8K. Burke 3-5, 2b, HR.
-
8/26 Games
IDK. The fact that Mena just went to AAA means he's probably first in line. My guess on the order the Sox will think of promoting their AA pitchers is 1. Mena 2. Nastrini 3. They hope its Eder, but not from what we've seen so far 4. Cannon 5. Bush 6. Matt Thompson. Who knows what's going on with Sean Burke.
-
GT 8/26: OAK @ SOX, 6:10, Sox already threw away their shot
Ha ha. Long memory.
-
GT 8/26: OAK @ SOX, 6:10, Sox already threw away their shot
Sox fan, but it's easy to root for a guy like Erceg.
-
8/26 Games
Barons get out of it. Still lead 6-4. They've only allowed 3 hits, but have walked 6 guys.
-
8/26 Games
Gil Luna is gonna blow the game for the Barons. Just walked the last 3 guys, walking in a run.
-
8/26 Games
Adams just gave up a single. ☹️
-
8/26 Games
Ky Bush done. Better than the final numbers indicate 5IP 2H (both XBH) 3R 3ER 3bb 7K. You can really see why he could get to the majors on a night like this.
-
GT 8/26: OAK @ SOX, 6:10, Sox already threw away their shot
Why does Bryan Shaw pitch every day? Is it Grifol's revenge on the fan base?
-
8/26 Games
Ramos called out on a 3-2 head high fastball. Man, is minor league umpiring terrible.
-
8/26 Games
Charlotte lost 13-7 with their nearly prospect-free roster. Only thing of note: Seby left the game after 3 innings behind the plate and 1 ab. Might be easing him back into defense.