Everything posted by Timmy U
-
Fire Chris Getz
Currently, there is no Executive Vice President, so...
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Both challenges in this game were such low stakes. 2 outs, man on first, even if you get it, it doesn't help THAT much.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Last 4 pitches were all balls, he swung at 3 of them.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Sosa just refuses to take the walk.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Man, TA has been robbed on 2 balls hit over 100.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Oscar!
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Vaughn!
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Imagine, a team with an offensive game plan.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Getz'll fix'em.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Early start for this one. Sox use their challenge on the first play of the game.
-
Looking for any positives
Robert, Sosa, Colson, Edgar Quero, Ramos, possibly seeing a healthy Moncada in 2024? Maybe they spend money on SP not RP in the offseason? Churros?
-
Fire Chris Getz
I know that. Harbaugh just seemes like a hard left turn.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Huh? How did Harbaugh get into this thread?
-
8/29 Games
Basically, his defensive profile is not great, may be 1b/DH ultimately and he makes a lot of poor swing decisions so the probability that he gets to his power is limited. That said, he’s hit everywhere he’s been and he’s been on fire since going to Birmingham, so I think there’s upside.
-
GT 8/28: SOX @ BAL, 6:05 pm, If a team wins two in a row . . .
Kopech actually deserves a better fate. He's had some terrible batted ball luck in this inning.
-
2023 MiLB catch all
Nastrini has been sent to the launching pad in Charlotte.
-
8/27 Games
Another long hit for Colson. Misses a HR by a foot. Gets a double and Veras drives him in. Barons trail 8-7.
-
8/27 Games
Quero not in the lineup again. Hurt?
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Sox a different team with good YoYo. Maybe he hated Hahn and KW?
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Both Sosa and Colas are swinging much better lately.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Man, what the hell is going on? 2019 Moncada is back?
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
That 68 mph single was as good as a HR.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Beni just got under that a tad. His wrist must be feeling better. Blackburn is not fooling a lot of guys.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
Think anyone regrets not trading for Clevinger at the deadline? He's certainly throwing well since he got back from the bicep.
-
GT 8/27: OAK @ SOX, 1:10, now I'm stuck doing another one
When Sosa stays in the strike zone, he looks pretty good.