Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. why the frick is he still pitching???????
  2. He was 1-2, 0-2 on the first two guys. He nibbled himself to death.
  3. Cleveland up 2-0 on Jose Ramirez bomb. Could be 8 games after today.
  4. To be clear: That's a 5 game series to cap off an 11-game road trip. I don't think Cleveland is going to suddenly become world-beaters after dominating a swoon Angels team and Texas, but the memory of last year's collapse there is still fresh.
  5. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    No one mentioned the 2 homers for Rutherford. The annual drive to retain the spot on the 40 man begins!
  6. Specifically, I was suggesting he pinch hit for Seby.
  7. Sox win! Man, I'd love one game where they don't scare the hell out of me.
  8. Hernandez is saving their bacon right now.
  9. He smoked it, nothing more he can do. Man, Hernandez and TA both made outs on balls hit 100 mph
  10. LaRussa has managed this game like he has managed most of this season: Like it doesn't matter whether they win or not. It's August and he's managing it like it's a spring training game.
  11. You gotta pinch hit here, right? With Moncada?
  12. Compare and contrast how hard the Sox outs have been compared to the Blue Jays non-Semien hits in this game. I think the baseball Gods want us to lose.
  13. Answered my own question. I believe they have allowed 18 base runners and gotten 18 outs in the series. That's a .500 OBP. Which obviously is not getting the job done.
  14. Goddamn it! This team is impossible to watch.
  15. What is the Blue Jays OBP against the Sox pen in the series? Feels like they’re hitting .500
  16. I bet they keep Zavala and drop a pitcher.
  17. Clearly they are going to limit starter innings moving forward, so they're keeping Wright. I think they'll flip that for the playoff roster. 12 pitchers max is my guess. I hate watching them back into the playoffs, personally. Even if it's not predictive for playoff success, watching the last two and a half months has been a drag. I have TA's dead legs and I'm not even playing.
  18. The old rules would have really benefited the Sox this year. I can see them using 32 spots this year. Crick has pitched very well in CLT, I just don’t see them using a roster spot on a guy who is leaving after the season.
  19. Sox were developing him at 3rd. They never thought he’d play ss. Who knows? I do believe that an OF of Eloy, Robert, and Tatis would work, tho.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.