Everything posted by Timmy U
-
5/30 Sox at O's. 330 start
Eflin headed to a Maddux at this rate.
-
5/30 Sox at O's. 330 start
Burke is 6’6”. So… similar body type but a lot taller?
-
5/30 Sox at O's. 330 start
Doesn’t matter how much a pitching staff is struggling, the Sox are a godsend for them.
-
5/30 Sox at O's. 330 start
Maybe. Teel is looking so good, he’s gonna force the issue soon. Ultimately I think the Sox don’t like the way Lee calls games and it’ll be Teel backed up by Quero.
-
5/30 Sox at O's. 330 start
Sosa breaks up the perfecto! Cancel the postgame show.
-
2025 MLB Draft
I would love JoJo. Also fine with Kayson Cunningham, Billy Carlson, Kayson Witherspoon, Steele Hall. Would be meh on Bremner. Do not want Liam Doyle or Marek Houston. I have no idea how to feel about Jace LaViolette. His swing and miss terrifies me, but I get the power upside.
-
5/30 Sox at O's. 330 start
Hmm, Shuster just pitched. I imagine he’s being used as an opener.
-
5/30 Sox at O's. 330 start
Mullins to IL for O’s. He murders U.S., so I hope he gets well soon, but happy to miss him.
-
Miguel Castro "right knee soreness"
Looks like they are bringing up Dan Altavilla. He has been closing for Charlotte. Throws fairly hard. Very little command. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2025/05/white-sox-sign-dan-altavilla-to-major-league-deal.html
-
5/29 Games
Coffey blowing the game for Charlotte, so he is not headed to Baltimore.
-
5/29 Games
Colson 2K’s. Expanding his zone both up and down again. Hopefully he’s not backsliding.
-
Keith Law - Updated Top 50
Bonemer’s gonna be a top 100 guy everywhere really soon. He’s kinda like Aiden Miller last year with more speed. I’d put him in the top group of HS guys from last year alongside Theo Gillen, Bryce Rainier, and Konnor Griffin. All those guys are already Top 100 types.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Yay. Nice win.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
That looks like an IL stint for sure. Even if it’s a sprain. Wikelman?
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
If it’s not Vasil, I want rain to get the save.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Beni HR, Mets fan threw it on the field in a 9-3 game. Keep the damn ball.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Hate watching this Cubs BS spreading.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
I would have thought the rain would have been here by now. They might get this whole game in.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Vasil continues to look good. 2025 Rule 5 draft gonna give them more career WAR than the Cease trade.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
MLB hates the Sox.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Disappointing start for Smith. One thing if they had hit him, but 5bb and HBP is just gonna kill you in the majors.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Ump really missed that first pitch. Had all of the plate.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Mets have decided to let anyone but Vargas beat them. Not a dumb concept.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Mets are smart. Treating this like it’s the 8th inning.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
You can’t walk this many guys and expect to win.