Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    W-S has fought all the way back. Zavala HR, 2b, Perez HR, Montgomery 1-2, 2bb, 2b, K. Antonacci 2-3, bb. 7-7 now.
  2. Colson's issue this year is he is swinging out of the zone way too much. His O-zone swing rate has exploded for some reason, but he's taking more pitches in the zone. Might be cheating for the fastball too much. You don't get a 42% K rate cuz you're swinging at strikes.
  3. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Yeah. I have no idea what Kiley is thinking putting Pallette at 10. I’d have him 25-30 after graduations, in danger of getting bumped after the draft. Probably a major leaguer, but not huge impact imo
  4. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Gil 2-3, HR, 3b, bb. I think we may see him at Kanny after Miller-Green gets promoted.
  5. Not pulling him. Looking for best line up fits. He has already played 3 games in center. May move him around to create room for Mayer.
  6. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Gil playing 1b, hitting 3rd. Profar starting at ss, hitting 5th. Seems up arrow for him, then. May be a Top 30 guy by the end of the year.
  7. Campbell is not a good defender. If Mayer keeps swinging it the way he has been, Boston is gonna find a way. He has been en fuego.
  8. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Lotta rehab assignments on the ACL Sox, including Nick McLain. Interested to see if Nolasco is healthy. Younger players to watch: LaCombe, Jeremy Gonzalez, Ysalla, Gil, Profar, Stiven Flores, and Angelo Hernandez
  9. What we’ve seen from Quero isn’t the whole story. He’s got some pop. I expect 15-20 HR out of him once he settles in.
  10. Theoretically, Boston could use some righty pop, unfortunately. I don’t think Vaughn has any. I bet they shift Devers and find a way to give at bats to Mayer or Anthony or both.
  11. He played there in the minors some. I’d say, he can survive out there, but I wouldn’t say he’s a center fielder. This is where maybe Fletcher > Palacios
  12. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I don’t usually rank guys currently in the majors as prospects, especially those who are poised to stick. So, I would go 1. Schultz 2. Hagen Smith 3. Braden Montgomery 4. Bonemer 5.Grant Taylor 6. Teel 7. Oppor 8. Colson Montgomery 9. Wolkow 10. Bergolla 11. Jeral Perez 12. Mogollon 13. Ramos 14. Antonacci 15. Tanner McDougal 16. Wikelman Gonzalez i may be betting the over on a few younger guys based on smaller sample sizes, but I am betting on tools. Ultimately, McDougal and Gonzalez are probably both relievers, but they both have plus stuff, so starting is not impossible.
  13. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Schweitzer may not be the answer. Gave up 6 runs in 4IP, including 3 HR. OTOH, it is Charlotte. Dom Fletcher has bee on fire. Hit his 5th HR. OPS .915. OTOH, it is Charlotte. Knights tied 6-6.
  14. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Pretty awesome day. Sorry I had to work. From what I've seen, Oppor is a legit dude. Once you take away all the promotions, I think Oppor is Top 10 in the system. But I always support upside over floor.
  15. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Hagen Smith with 6bb 7K in 4IP. It’s early, but the control has been more sophomore year than junior year from him. Stuff has been electric though, so I need to practice patience.
  16. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Abraham Nunez HR. Would be nice if he’s a prospect. Fairly high bonus out of the DR. Paddy hitting on anyone in his last 2-3 years would be a peasant surprise.
  17. This is what I was hoping for. He needs to get back to who he was before becoming so focused on hitting for power. He is at his best with an all-fields approach. They’re gonna have to change his swing to get there.
  18. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    He has toned down his swing and changed his approach. In his Junior year, he started pulling the ball more, seeking to become a power hitter. He stayed with that approach with the Sox. This year, he's going to right more. He bunting. And when he gets on, he tries to steal at literally every opportunity. It's an approach more suited to his skillset. Still not a likely major leaguer, but if you squint you can see how that would happen for him. I wish him all the luck.
  19. I don’t hate Vaughn. Seems like a nice person. But he does make it hard.
  20. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Abraham Nunez with a double. His first hit in A ball.
  21. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Bonemer in the game today. Walks in his first at bat.
  22. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Zavala’s been hitting the ball hard for the last two weeks. He killed a double yesterday. Hopefully he can get on a roll here cuz the D is legit.
  23. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Reyes dealing tonight. 9 K through 5 scoreless.
  24. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Caden Connor bumped up to Birmingham. Odd considering how well Galanie has been hitting.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.