Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
- MLBTR Offseason Outlook on White Sox
- MLBTR Offseason Outlook on White Sox
- MLBTR Offseason Outlook on White Sox
- MLBTR Offseason Outlook on White Sox
- MLBTR Offseason Outlook on White Sox
- Non-White Sox Off-Season Hot Stove
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
I feel like a Robert for Senga framework could make some sense.
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
Saw the Yankees checked in on Robert, what would we want in return from them?
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
I saw the “hot” label on this thread and thought something happened, only to read thinkpieces about Matt Shaw getting traded to the Sox.
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
I’m desperate for rumors and this probably isn’t true, but who knows.
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
JR isn’t going to flip it over to Ishbia until 2029 at the earliest. They have to try to be competitive before that. Next offseason is when they should start making serious long term moves again.
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
Going into the season without a high leverage veteran reliever would be a massive mistake IMO, but I’m expecting it at this point.
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
Now send them Benintendi for Eduardo Rodriguez.
-
White Sox claim C Drew Romo off waivers, DFA Ben Cowles
I’m not super attached to Lee by any means, but I can live with him on the team if his presence means that Teel and Quero will be in the lineup together consistently.
-
White Sox claim C Drew Romo off waivers, DFA Ben Cowles
They did play Lee in LF last season, albeit only for a couple innings. I wonder if they think he can play there on a somewhat consistent basis. If so, maybe that’s a path for him to stick on the team.
-
White Sox claim C Drew Romo off waivers, DFA Ben Cowles
4 years of control, cheap, cannon arm, decent power. Could be a nice backup catcher for someone.
-
White Sox claim C Drew Romo off waivers, DFA Ben Cowles
Was my first thought when I saw this. They should be able to get something for him.
-
White Sox are interested in Former Mets SP Griffin Canning
I don’t want Corbin either but I feel like they need a veteran who can eat innings.
-
White Sox are interested in Former Mets SP Griffin Canning
He doesn’t have a history of eating innings though and it’s a significant injury he’s recovering from. Unless they sign him as an upside play and someone really cheap like Patrick Corbin as well.
-
White Sox are interested in Former Mets SP Griffin Canning
Signing a pitcher coming off a serious injury, what could possibly go wrong
-
Robert Thread: Sox talking to Reds, Mets
I hope so. They certainly shouldn’t give him away just for the sake of trading him. Like you said, he’s their best option in CF and I’d like to see what he can do with a clean slate in this new lineup between Colson and Murakami.
-
Robert Thread: Sox talking to Reds, Mets
I think the Robert situation will play out exactly like last year. They’ll keep him and hope he increases his value at the deadline, and then they will probably still hold onto him because the offers aren’t to their liking. I can’t recall another player whose value is seemingly so different from the White Sox perspective compared to how every other team values them.
- MLBTR Offseason Outlook on White Sox
-
Chicago White Sox's Offseason FA Signings Trades Megathread
Curious to see how much money he got compared to Murakami.
-
White Sox sign Jarred Kelenic, non-roster invite
Given how much Fuller helped Montgomery, I’m interested to see if he can work with magic with Kelenic as well. There’s no risk. If he still sucks, they can just get rid of him.