Crosstown Cup Game Thread, Game 1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 09:08 PM)
Arrieta looks very average tonight. Not the same pitcher from the second half of last year. If he isn't dominant, Cubs are in BIG trouble this postseason.

Teams seem to have success taking pitches with him. He throws some beautiful junk.

QUOTE (Green Line @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 09:10 PM)
Nothing I love more than beating the Cubs. If we're not going to the playoffs, sweeping this series will be the next best thing,

Dude. It's the 6th. If we're going to blow it, the time isn't right.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 08:08 PM)
Yesss!!!!

I'm definitely in sell mode, but whatever runs we can throw on hgh infused Arrieta is an awesome sight!

Well we could be only 8 GB after this game if they could go on a hot streak in August we still have 10 games left with CLE. A long shot but not out of the question yet.

Edited by soxforlife05

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 06:36 PM)
Sox are a disgrace at least this week. Sale is available, but noooo ... he's suspended for no reason. Make him pay for the gawd-damn uniforms and call it a day. Head scratching. Pretty soon they are gonna have no fans. They are testing the fans' patience with their ineptitude. We have about a 3 percent chance of winning this game. My gawd. We're pitching a hack against Arietta. Good luck to us. There's no reason to suspend the guy over what he did.

This sounds like a spoiled millennial.