July 30th Game Thread - White Sox at Twins

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 07:42 PM)
WHY trade now? If the Sox are out of it as so many of you suggest over and over and over again then why not wait till the off season and take your time. We arent under pressure to trade the contenders are. If they don't give us what we want then we dont trade

The hope is to catch these contending teams in desperation.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 07:51 PM)
This game is actually going quite perfectly. Miguel Gonzalez pitches a great game, hopefully getting a team to bite on him, and a meaningless bullpen arm blows the game and gets us a better draft position.

Everything is coming up Milhouse!

Lol agreed

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 08:53 PM)
Sell. Sell. Sell.

I'll been following the game on my phone, saw Albers was in, and then suddenly saw the page count go from 5 to 7 in a matter of minutes. Knew immediately Albers blew the game. Hopefully this is further proof to the front office to sell.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 07:54 PM)
I'll been following the game on my phone, saw Albers was in, and then suddenly saw the page count go from 5 to 7 in a matter of minutes. Knew immediately Albers blew the game. Hopefully this is further proof to the front office to sell.

They're not in buy mode. They're in sell mode and have been but the offers have to be to their liking. They won't trade for trading.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:56 AM)
Ayyyyee, Timmy with a 3-hit game! Woo! Back on the climb to 1 WAR!

Great to see. Probably more important than the final score of this game. Shaping up to be a perfect loss.