World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 26, 2016 -> 08:37 PM)
My goodness folks...it's not a surprising outcome today...let's see what happens over the weekend.

The weekend is looking very predictable just like tonight was. Tomlin gets rocked and Hendricks deals on Friday. Cubs see Kluber for a second time on Saturday and get to him just like they did with Kershaw. Bauer again on Sunday with short rest is a recipe for disaster. The tribe do not have enough pitching depth to win this series.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 26, 2016 -> 08:54 PM)
Finally squaring him up. His stuff wasn't great tonight but took advantage of the conditions

I thought Ramirez tagged him in the first. Obviously would have changed the outlook of this game completely. Oh well that's baseball and Arrieta settled in after that. They needed to play a clean game to win tonight and certainly were far from that. Need to find a way to take one at Wrigley to bring it back to Cleveland and then you never know.

When is the Schwarber statue going up?

Along with one of the Bauer-jinxing drone that a Cubs fan somewhat creatively sent to him in CLE before the game...

You had Schilling's bloody sock, and now an $11.99 Amazon drone.

Probably the merchandiser will stick Cubs' stickers on it and triple the price to $35.99 or even more if they win the World Series.

Still can't believe what Schwarber is doing. Literally the only Cub I'm very fond of. Good guy off the field from the interaction I had with him months back and his walk up music is my favorite rap group of all time. Can't help but root for the guy. I still hope his tean loses, but I wish him individual success. :lol:

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 27, 2016 -> 05:21 AM)
Still can't believe what Schwarber is doing. Literally the only Cub I'm very fond of. Good guy off the field from the interaction I had with him months back and his walk up music is my favorite rap group of all time. Can't help but root for the guy. I still hope his tean loses, but I wish him individual success. :lol:

Must be taking the same all natural herbal supplements and doing yoga like Jake

Now a 1-1 series. This Cubs team is just that good, no way around it. In less than a week it'll probably be official, and every preconceived notion you had about what Chicago baseball should look like will be turned on it's head. Prepare yourselves friends. We're going to take a verbal beating at the bar and at work for several years to come.

We had 11 measly years of bragging rights (and about half of those years we weren't bragging at all). In context of 108 years, that's peanuts. Couldn't they wait another few? :lol:

Edited by SmashROT