J.B. Shuck to the Twins

KMule2545

On the right team Shuck could have filled a nice role as a 5th of/defensive replacement/lefty bat off the bench/speedy pinch runner. The fact that he received almost a full season worth of PAs over his tenure with the Sox tells you all you need to know about the state of the team during that period.

QUOTE (Dizzy Sox @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 11:14 AM)
On the right team Shuck could have filled a nice role as a 5th of/defensive replacement/lefty bat off the bench/speedy pinch runner. The fact that he received almost a full season worth of PAs over his tenure with the Sox tells you all you need to know about the state of the team during that period.

Yeah, that their CF was injured.

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 12:04 PM)
Good riddance to shuck. Was joking, didn't know he ment that much to you

You weren't 'joking', you were being a sarcastic jagbag that didn't contribute anything to the thread. Yeah he means the world to me. I got 3 Shuck jer-tees, an autographed picture with me and him, and a Shuck White Sox signed jersey in my man cave. I was just throwing some White Sox news out there, ya know, considering he was on the MLB roster parts of the past 2 seasons.

QUOTE (Ro Da Don @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 01:49 PM)
You weren't 'joking', you were being a sarcastic jagbag that didn't contribute anything to the thread. Yeah he means the world to me. I got 3 Shuck jer-tees, an autographed picture with me and him, and a Shuck White Sox signed jersey in my man cave. I was just throwing some White Sox news out there, ya know, considering he was on the MLB roster parts of the past 2 seasons.

Dude what the hell?

QUOTE (Ro Da Don @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 01:49 PM)

You're expecting people to care about a player who has no business being on the roster in the first place.

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:09 PM)
You're expecting people to care about a player who has no business being on the roster in the first place.

No. I don't give a f*** if anyone cares, to be completely honest. What I do give a f*** about is every time I sign on I see negativity/sarcasm rather than posters contributing anything of substance in threads - instead basically posting "ah who gives a s***, guy blows" or "what a loss". If you don't care, don't post.

Edited by Ro Da Don

No. I don't give a f*** if anyone cares, to be completely honest. What I do give a f*** about is every time I sign on I see negativity/sarcasm rather than posters contributing anything of substance in threads instead of basically posting "ah who gives a s***, guy blows" or "what a loss". If you don't care, don't post.

Like this?

QUOTE (Ro Da Don @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)
No. I don't give a f*** if anyone cares, to be completely honest. What I do give a f*** about is every time I sign on seeing negativity/sarcasm rather than posters contributing anything of substance in threads instead of basically posting "ah who gives a s***, guy blows" or "what a loss". If you don't care, don't post.

Come on dude, if you didn't give a f*** you wouldn't have said anything in the first place. You like Shuck and you're not wrong for it but those that do not like Shuck aren't wrong either. It's a message board where people are free to express their opinion's.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:25 PM)
Come on dude, if you didn't give a f*** you wouldn't have said anything in the first place. You like Shuck and you're not wrong for it but those that do not like Shuck aren't wrong either. It's a message board where people are free to express their opinion's.

No. To be honest, yes I was being defensive. No, I was not being defensive for J.B. freaking Shuck. I was being defensive because I originally thought that steve was trying to come at me for sharing said information.