• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FT35 @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 02:04 PM)
Something like this?

SoxTalk_Banner.jpg

I like it. Well done.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 02:16 PM)
How about this?

soxsixpack.jpg

Ha ha, that should be the banner for the " tank for Beer " campaign. Here's an idea dude. You start a " tank for Beer " club where the members use your banner as a sig. ;)

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 02:26 PM)
Ha ha, that should be the banner for the " tank for Beer " campaign. Here's an idea dude. You start a " tank for Beer " club where the members use your banner as a sig. ;)

I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member. But you or anyone else are free to use it.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 02:34 PM)
I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member. But you or anyone else are free to use it.

Lol, I'm kinda the same way. If a club is willing to have me as a member it doesn't say much for the club itself. :lol:

Since you gave your blessing and I currently have no sig, I'm going to use it. Can't stand to see such a brilliant banner go to waste.

Damn, now I want a beer!

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 12:26 PM)
I like it. Well done.

I've already got dibs on making that sig for the group :)

I see how the vote is overwhelmingly for the kids ,however those kids will not be White Sox players to start the year. They will be Knights, Barons and Intimidators.

Plus has Q ever been on the banner ? I think he deserves it, even if it lasts a very short time ,as a gesture of appeciation for his body of work and professionalism' I love the new blood but it's a White Sox banner so guys who are on the 25 man roster should be on the banner. The kids will have plenty of time on the banner if they pan out.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 07:37 PM)
I see how the vote is overwhelmingly for the kids ,however those kids will not be White Sox players to start the year. They will be Knights, Barons and Intimidators.

Plus has Q ever been on the banner ? I think he deserves it, even if it lasts a very short time ,as a gesture of appeciation for his body of work and professionalism' I love the new blood but it's a White Sox banner so guys who are on the 25 man roster should be on the banner. The kids will have plenty of time on the banner if they pan out.

Agreed

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 05:09 PM)
Please stand by, I'm cracking open Photoshop for the first time in years. The new banner will feature the kids.

Send over a vector of the Soxtalk logo please, I really wanna throw a banner together for consideration too.