April 15th Game Thread: White Sox @ MN Twins

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:41 PM)
If you actually would have said that, and not "Hahn f***ed up big time", I wouldn't have responded how I did.

Think before you hit the post button.

I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make, as thus far, Q's value has gone nowhere but down to start the season and it appears as if Hahn made the wrong decision to not trade him in the offseason.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 08:44 PM)
I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make, as thus far, Q's value has gone nowhere but down to start the season and it appears as if Hahn made the wrong decision to not trade him in the offseason.

I truly believe the offers for him sucked

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:12 PM)
Another Nats bullpen meltdown

There is going to be a market for our bullpen guys for sure. I think we can probably get a decent prospect for Robertson, and if we can pair some of the other pen guys with either a bat (abreu, frazier) or starter (holland), we might be able to get a solid prospect or two back.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:44 PM)

We get it, the worse Q pitches, the lower the value and the less the Sox get back as that trends. Pretty obvious stuff.

BTW, there is a Topps Now of the 3 Garcias.

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:30 PM)
Pitching in the 9th inning for the Nats?

Matt Albers.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:39 PM)
Bwhahahahahahhahahshahahahhahahaha

Worth noting they're losing so its not like they're really relying on him here to nail down a save.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:46 PM)
We get it, the worse Q pitches, the lower the value and the less the Sox get back as that trends. Pretty obvious stuff.

BTW, there is a Topps Now of the 3 Garcias.

Exactly...so why am I getting scrutinized for saying that Hahn screwed up by not trading him in the offseason? Perhaps the offers weren't there but the uncertainty of his future could be getting into Q's head at this point and negatively impacting his performance.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:49 PM)
Exactly...so why am I getting scrutinized for saying that Hahn screwed up by not trading him in the offseason? Perhaps the offers weren't there but the uncertainty of his future could be getting into Q's head at this point and negatively impacting his performance.

SSS, and he's controlled for 4 years.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 02:49 PM)

You're getting scrutinized because it'sthe second week of the season and we don't know what was offered for sure.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 03:56 PM)
At least Q ate some innings, so that's a plus. Just have to hope he turns this around soon.

I want you to look up john tudors 1985 season stats and get back to me.... i got a point so stay tuned

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 15, 2017 -> 03:56 PM)
At least Q ate some innings, so that's a plus. Just have to hope he turns this around soon.

I want you to look up john tudors 1985 season stats and get back to me.... i got a point so stay tuned