4/16 at Minnesota Twins

flavum

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 16, 2017 -> 05:40 PM)
this is not news, and nothing we didnt expect, but this is a really, really bad offensive team.

Just think, the guys out of our lineup now are Frazier, Melky, and Soto. Next year, all of those guys probably won't be on the team(possibly even Melky and Frazier by August). Our boppers will be Abreu (who is about as good as Carlos Sanchez right now offensively) Davidson and Avi (if they continue to do what they are doing). You might throw Moncada in there if he does what is expected of him. Otherwise, that's it! So, we better get used to this.

Edited by Scoots

QUOTE (Tannerfan @ Apr 16, 2017 -> 05:13 PM)
I really thought Renteria was going to be a smart manager, but bunting with May as your next hitter is incredibly stupid.

Give away an out for an automatic out. Brilliant.

To be fair if Smith got the bunt down May's hit to the OF would have scored a run.

QUOTE (Tannerfan @ Apr 16, 2017 -> 11:13 PM)
I really thought Renteria was going to be a smart manager, but bunting with May as your next hitter is incredibly stupid.

Give away an out for an automatic out. Brilliant.

He's handled pitching well. Some of his decisions when Sox are batting have been inexcusable.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 16, 2017 -> 05:17 PM)
Amazing how this Sox team yearly gets owned by Minnesota. Embarrassing really.

Part of the plan the next couple years. Get used to it.

90+ losses the next two years is going to happen. Love it or leave it.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 16, 2017 -> 05:19 PM)
I know people like to b**** May (and for good reason), but he's helping us get losses. And I'd rather throw away at-bats on him than a has-been veteran like Bourjos in the off-chance something clicks.

The problem is it isn't going to clikck. He needs more time in AAA. Obviously you would expect him to at least get a hit here and there, but his struggling terribly should surprise no one. Bourjos sucks, but if you think May has potential, he should be playing in Charlotte until he has success there,at the very least.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 16, 2017 -> 11:19 PM)
Part of the plan the next couple years. Get used to it.

90+ losses the next two years is going to happen. Love it or leave it.

LOL. Hahn has it made with this so called rebuild. We lose and most of the fans are happy. One of the prospects he acquires does s***ty, well everybody will say, "Not all the prospects will pan out. Most will." Nice work if you can get it. This rebuild is SLOW, too slow for my tastes. Just win baby.