April 28th Game Thread: White Sox at Detroit Tigers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent win. Congrats Renteria and Sox.

However Rock Raines got me to thinking we can't even be happy about this for one reason: 23-10.

This means nothing cause of 23-10.

I love Saladino. Very happy Anderson jacked that 2-0 pitch into the seats. Avi already has earned his salary. They ought to double it as motivation for the rest of the season.

Even the biggest Avi haters always have enjoyed his hustle. He's always busted ass. Nice catch to end game.

GREAT game. But rememberr 23-10. This is all meaningless.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 28, 2017 -> 07:56 PM)
Excellent win. Congrats Renteria and Sox.

However Rock Raines got me to thinking we can't even be happy about this for one reason: 23-10.

This means nothing cause of 23-10.

I love Saladino. Very happy Anderson jacked that 2-0 pitch into the seats. Avi already has earned his salary. They ought to double it as motivation for the rest of the season.

Even the biggest Avi haters always have enjoyed his hustle. He's always busted ass. Nice catch to end game.

GREAT game. But rememberr 23-10. This is all meaningless.

Words words words words words, words words. Words words words. Words words words words words, words words. Words words words. Words words words words words, words words. Words words words. Words words words words words, words words. Words words words.

Words words words words words, words words. Words words words.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Apr 29, 2017 -> 03:08 AM)
Words words words words words, words words. Words words words. Words words words words words, words words. Words words words. Words words words words words, words words. Words words words. Words words words words words, words words. Words words words.

I'm just saying Rock Raines has ruined the thought of a good start by telling us 23-10. It wasn't me. He did it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 28, 2017 -> 09:26 PM)
I'm just saying Rock Raines has ruined the thought of a good start by telling us 23-10. It wasn't me. He did it.

Words words words words words, words words. Words words words. Words words words words words, words words

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Apr 29, 2017 -> 03:43 AM)
About those people last year who said managers don't matter and are irrelevant...........Ready to eat your crow yet or do I have to go digging to name and shame you

If we're going by April records the last 2 seasons Robin > Renteria.

Edited by Rowand44