May 28th Game Thread: Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ May 28, 2017 -> 04:20 PM)
There are 23 perfect games in MLB history and I'm sure no announcer in those games mentioned those 2 words. Yeah ok.

Dude relax i was kidding....

My dad botched this.

Parents get home. Ask why I hadn't showered yet.

"Gonzalez is pitching really well. Like, really really well."

Dad sits down. Yells to my mom "Gonzalez has a perfect game!"

Error. Hit. Hit.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 28, 2017 -> 03:22 PM)
I won't go that far. Dude was really good last season. Bad defensive seasons happen.

This...totally this. I can't fathom how anyone would automatically assume Anderson would be this poor of a defender going forward. Like you said, he was awesome last year and the metrics agreed.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 28, 2017 -> 08:30 PM)
This...totally this. I can't fathom how anyone would automatically assume Anderson would be this poor of a defender going forward. Like you said, he was awesome last year and the metrics agreed.

His fundamentals are below average at SS. Range is great but is sloppy on the routine play.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 28, 2017 -> 02:30 PM)

I heard he was pretty bad defensively in the minors. Then when he came up last year I couldn't believe how good he played. The way he's been playing so far this season is more of what I expected of him. The Sox defense is really going to take a hit when Moncada replaces Sanchez at 2B. Yikes.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 28, 2017 -> 09:35 PM)
I heard he was pretty bad defensively in the minors. Then when he came up last year I couldn't believe how good he played. The way he's been playing so far this season is more of what I expected of him. The Sox defense is really going to take a hit when Moncada replaces Sanchez at 2B. Yikes.

Moncada is not that bad on defense