Rangers @ White Sox, Moore @ Fulmer, 5/18, 7:10 PM, NBCH+, GT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Before Nicky got hurt I was talking to a friend about how dismal the AAA options are. I might take Tito Polo over May and Tilson.

Charlotte is a wasteland.  I only follow if Kopech is pitching.

Just now, DirtySox said:

Charlotte is a wasteland.  I only follow if Kopech is pitching.

Yeah it's not good. Tilson I'm not giving up on since his long time off means he would be expected to struggle for quite a while even if he's going to figure it out. But it's not like I'm going to spend any energy watching that process play out.

I went to a Charlotte game a week or so ago and after Kopech left the game it was really hard to stay and watch.

Just getting home from a thing...

Has this game been as messy as the box score indicates? Looks like a little league game. 

I mean, I figured with Matt Moore squaring off against Carson Fulmer. lol... but still. 

2 minutes ago, tlongo81@gmail.com said:

35th and Shields is pretty much a wasteland too. Things are gonna be better starting next year right right right?

I mean, it can't get worse. lol

7 minutes ago, greg775 said:

What do the Sox do with him? 

Just send him to AAA to try to regain some control.
Hearing from a  different coach might help (might help some others, too).

Edited by GreenSox

7 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Fulmer was 8th overall pick in the draft. Hmmmm ... is that potential still there or is he an abysmal stiff? His line tonight was horrendous again. What do the Sox do with him? 

They should re-invent him as a reliever, bring his curveball back, bring his old mechanics back.

16 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Fulmer was 8th overall pick in the draft. Hmmmm ... is that potential still there or is he an abysmal stiff? His line tonight was horrendous again. What do the Sox do with him? 

I agree with others here...

...send him down, hope he regains/changes something, if all else fails, send him to be a RP and if that fails, the White Sox scouts failed on that one. 

Not to be a dick, but since I've tuned in, it sure seem's like Ricky's boys have quit tonight.

It's a cliche so it can be used tonight for sure. They sure look like they quit to me at the at bats I've watched. Oh I know ... it's raining. Excuse time for RR.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Not to be a dick, but since I've tuned in, it sure seem's like Ricky's boys have quit tonight.

It's a cliche so it can be used tonight for sure. They sure look like they quit to me at the at bats I've watched. Oh I know ... it's raining. Excuse time for RR.

It's ok, we're used to it.