Super Fun White Sox Happy Time Game Thread III vs Orioles

Heads22

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Could Yolmer have bunted on his own? Seems to be hard to believe that RR, if he was going to have him bunt, wouldn’t have done so right away rather than waiting a pitch

It was a suicide squeeze... that was absolutely his call and alot of managers do it after the first pitch. 

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Could Yolmer have bunted on his own? Seems to be hard to believe that RR, if he was going to have him bunt, wouldn’t have done so right away rather than waiting a pitch

Yeah, you make a good point. I don't know... I don't think I put it past RR either, though.

I would hope Yolmer has more faith in himself there. Plus, if Yolmer is going to attempt and execute a squeeze. It would make sense that Engel would have to be made aware, right? I don't know if Yolmer can just do that - hoping Engel realizes in-time to get a proper secondary lead and some momentum going to the plate.

4 hours ago, fathom said:

Wonder how impressed Manny is by the 11k in the stands?  Season ticket sales must have been way down this year.

lol Machado or Harper are not coming to the wrong side of Chicago. You don't put mega-contracts like those into an org that has a minor league support system. 

2 hours ago, harkness99 said:

This isn't girls fast pitch softball Rickster...

Heyman thinks Joe G could be waiting in the wings. Just an idle thought.