Twinkies at Sox: 6/27 -- Going for three in a row

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Nice to see a lineup that sort of has threats from top to bottom.

Swapping out Thompson and Engel makes a huge difference.

I agree. I'm still not a fan of the construction- batting Yolmer 2nd consistently and Anderson 6-8 makes little sense, for example, but at least there's no Trayce.

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

If you're a contender searching for a second lefty, I'd probably call Rick Hahn. Avilan or Cedeno won't hurt you

I expect/hope to see Cedeno, Soria, and Avilan all traded. Avilan may have a little more trade value since he has multiple years though. 

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

I expect/hope to see Cedeno, Soria, and Avilan all traded. Avilan may have a little more trade value since he has multiple years though. 

Avila only has one year of control left, Cedeno actually has two years left and has been pretty damn good so far.  I could see him being the better trade chip if we can continue to pitch well into late July.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Avila only has one year of control left, Cedeno actually has two years left and has been pretty damn good so far.  I could see him being the better trade chip if we can continue to pitch well into late July.

Right, by multiple I meant this year and next, so 1.5 I guess. Agree on Cedeno, still annoyed we left him in AAA for so long. He's a proven MLB arm. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic