October 1, 20188 yr 1 minute ago, LittleHurt05 said: Given the Cubs luck the past few years, they'll probably win tomorrow then sweep the Brewers, but for now, haha. I would agree, but their luck over the past few years would have had them winning today, too.
October 1, 20188 yr 1 minute ago, LittleHurt05 said: Given the Cubs luck the past few years, they'll probably win tomorrow then sweep the Brewers, but for now, haha. I'm somewhat hoping the Dodgers lose today so they can beat the Cubs tomorrow.
October 1, 20188 yr 7 minutes ago, fathom said: Who's pitching tomorrow for Rockies/Dodgers You mean the game going on right now? Or who is pitching tomorrow for whoever loses? Edited October 1, 20188 yr by Iwritecode
October 1, 20188 yr Cubs fans in real depression mode right about now, someone tell them they play tomorrow if they care to know.
October 1, 20188 yr Author 4 minutes ago, fathom said: Who's pitching tomorrow for Rockies/Dodgers I think they Dodgers would have to do a bullpen day. Hill pitched yesterday, Kershaw Saturday, Ryu Friday. Stripling hasn't started in months.
October 1, 20188 yr Seeing Walker Beuhrler in this game makes me sad because Fulmer. Edited October 1, 20188 yr by TheTruth05
October 1, 20188 yr Just now, LittleHurt05 said: I think they Dodgers would have to do a bullpen day. Hill pitched yesterday, Kershaw Saturday, Ryu Friday. Stripling hasn't started in months. Yeah that's what I was referencing. Gray for Rockies?
October 1, 20188 yr Rooting for Rockies to come out on top today, and let the evil franchises fight for the last spot tomorrow.
October 1, 20188 yr 2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said: Seeing Walker Beuhrler in this game makes me sad because Fulmer. Sox were never gonna take him based on elbow
October 1, 20188 yr Author 4 minutes ago, fathom said: Yeah that's what I was referencing. Gray for Rockies? Senzatela is next in line, Freeland would be on 3 days rest.
October 1, 20188 yr 4 minutes ago, fathom said: Sox were never gonna take him based on elbow A guy can dream what could have been. At least Charlotte has a nice bullpen guy for the foreseable future..
October 1, 20188 yr 14 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said: Seeing Walker Beuhrler in this game makes me sad because Fulmer. IIRC, NO ONE wanted the Sox to pick Buehler
October 1, 20188 yr If the Cubs beat COL/LA, they play Milwaukee again. Side note: I, too, hope LA loses today because I think the Dodgers are a worse match-up for the Cubs.
October 1, 20188 yr 1 minute ago, soxfan49 said: If the Cubs beat COL/LA, they play Milwaukee again. Side note: I, too, hope LA loses today because I think the Dodgers are a worse match-up for the Cubs. I hope the Cubs get Kershaw
October 1, 20188 yr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said: IIRC, NO ONE wanted the Sox to pick Buehler You're probably 100% right, if both ended up being good no one would care but here we are. Oh well. Personally I'm rooting for LA, COL would be a tougher matchup for the Cubs I think.
October 1, 20188 yr 45 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said: Yelich missed triple crown by 1 RBI to Baez. Today's games count in regular season stats And a HR short
October 1, 20188 yr 1 hour ago, soxfan49 said: If the Cubs beat COL/LA, they play Milwaukee again. Side note: I, too, hope LA loses today because I think the Dodgers are a worse match-up for the Cubs. One game, it depends who’s pitching.
October 1, 20188 yr 4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said: One game, it depends who’s pitching. Looking like Cubs/Rockies. I don't like the matchup of Gray vs Lester for the Rockies. If Colorado is to eliminate the Cubs tomorrow, they're going to have to win a slugfest and torch Lester. Edited October 1, 20188 yr by Jack Parkman
October 1, 20188 yr Most games this season with 1 or 0 runs scored: 40 Orioles 39 Cubs 37 Marlins 36 Giants 35 Mets
October 1, 20188 yr 2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said: IIRC, NO ONE wanted the Sox to pick Buehler And this is why the "(insert year here) draft thread" is the most hysterical threads to me. Everyone is an expert all of a sudden lol Edited October 1, 20188 yr by soxfan2014
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.