White Sox Bryce Harper FA pitch spoiler?

Sockin

This is all reminding me of the 2011 offseason. 

( I believe that was the one with Robertson, Melky, LaRoche, etc. etc. )

Same feeling with better free agents.

Think the Sox are really looking to do something historic in the next couple months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Soxbadger said:

Harper plays basketball?

Im even more confused. What is embarrassing about the Sox pitching Harper to play for the Sox?

What did the Sox have to do with this if it’s at the United Center?  Is it because he had a Bulls hat on, so the people at the United Center decided this would be a good idea?

1 minute ago, DH in the NL said:

What did the Sox have to do with this if it’s at the United Center?  Is it because he had a Bulls hat on, so the people at the United Center decided this would be a good idea?

I thought it was possibly the White Sox filming a presentation. But that could also be it. The Bulls returning the favor, and giving him a hint.  

6 minutes ago, DH in the NL said:

No its because the White Sox are preparing a pitch to Harper, and I guarantee part of the pitch is going to be how he can be a megastar in Chicago. And the Sox would be foolish not to include the fact that the Sox and Bulls have a shared ownership. 

(edit)

And did you notice the banner is "Sox" not "Bulls."

Edited by Soxbadger

1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

No its because the White Sox are preparing a pitch to Harper, and I guarantee part of the pitch is going to be how he can be a megastar in Chicago. And the Sox would be foolish not to include the fact that the Sox and Bulls have a shared ownership. 

These “pitches” are lame as f*ck. Throw $350 million at him and you don’t need a “pitch.”

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, hi8is said:

This is all reminding me of the 2011 offseason. 

( I believe that was the one with Robertson, Melky, LaRoche, etc. etc. )

Same feeling with better free agents.

Think the Sox are really looking to do something historic in the next couple months.

I think it was the 2014-2015 off-season.

• Thanks 1