Update: Machado met with Sox

TheFutureIsNear

16 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No offense, but raBBit is both a smart dude and connected.  Don’t be hating on this guy.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

We all are at this point. This offseason has driven a lot of us crazy

• Haha 1

Let's lay down some rules - you can attack sources, arguments, strange points, etc. You can jokingly respond to things.

Don't go around attacking posters with abusive language. Do not call for someone to be banned, because mob rule isn't a thing here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Quinarvy said:

Let's lay down some rules - you can attack sources, arguments, strange points, etc. You can jokingly respond to things.

Don't go around attacking posters with abusive language. Do not call for someone to be banned, because mob rule isn't a thing here.

Well that goes for other people attacking me too then.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DaGame2584 said:

? You okay? I became a huge fan of the Big Hurt, and haven't quit watching since. Favorite pitcher when I was a kid was Jason Bere.

Just kidding around.  Probably similar age.  Same with the Hurt.  

I loved hearing Hawk say “here’s karkovice, he’s 0-3.  Officer is due”.  

I was a big fan of JB too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quinarvy said:

┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻| _
┻┳| •.•) Nerd!
┳┻|⊂ノ   
┻┳|) 

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Just kidding around.  Probably similar age.  Same with the Hurt.  

I loved hearing Hawk say “here’s karkovice, he’s 0-3.  Officer is due”.  

I was a big fan of JB too. 

LOL, the officer was always due. One of my earliest memories was Hawk & Wimpy always teasing about Spanky running the bases. I'm about to be 35 in Feb. The only regret I've had as a Sox fan is that I actually haven't had a chance to see them live. Hopefully this season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Whaaaaaaaaat. Soxtalk made national sports news? That's wild.

I was reminded of it because I saw @spataro51 viewing the Harper thread the other day despite not having posted in 9 years. I was hoping he'd post another bombshell, but alas, no dice.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Quin locked this topic