Winner, winner

bmags

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Remember when Seattle clubbed us(and everyone else) in April and everyone was saying that they were closer to competing than the White Sox and how they were further along in their rebuild?

Fun times.

Regardless of your thoughts on the Sox, I have a bridge to sell anyone who thought Seattle was going to competitive

5 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Remember when Seattle clubbed us(and everyone else) in April and everyone was saying that they were closer to competing than the White Sox and how they were further along in their rebuild?

Fun times.

Trust me living in Seattle there is one thing that has given me great solace and and that is the sad sack franchise that is the Seattle Mariners.  It could always be worse.  Talk about not having any pitching.  The Mariners have no pitching.  And their defense makes the Sox look like a team of gold glovers at every position (Narvaez had a horrible play the other day allowing two runs to score on a ball he shorthopped to 3rd). They do have Kelenic but that's about it.  Sheffield looks like a 4th starter type.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Fun times.