GT: Tigers (27-54) @ White Sox (41-42), July 4

soxfan49

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Does Lopez always give up the lead?

Yes, he always hits a wall and loses his command entirely. It all happens at once. It's so redundant and old. 

I know how bad Reynaldo has been this season, but this inning is not (yet) a meltdown of any kind. A couple not well-hit single and a hard liner does not a meltdown make.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I got nothing against the guy personally but watching him pitch is torture so yea I get it.  

They will try him out of the bullpen next I guess.

If he becomes a middle reliever that‘s fine by me. He could probably throw 100mph out of the pen.

Just now, Jake said:

I know how bad Reynaldo has been this season, but this inning is not (yet) a meltdown of any kind. A couple not well-hit single and a hard liner does not a meltdown make.

Let’s be honest, the people melting down about Lopez are the same one who melt down about everything.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Yea but walking the light hitting leadoff man after you get the lead is his MO and coming in with an ERA over 5 he's not going to get the benefit of the doubt.