GT: MIN v CHW, 7/26/19, 7:10

soxfan49

yea this album is pretty good I'm digging the nicki track and the guy that sounds like a bootleg young thug.  the kanye style gospel inspired tracks are bit generic for my taste but solid album.  

I'm still saying 2018 the earl sweatshirt album is the best I've heard in the last few years.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

40 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

@chitownsportsfan, if you're around...

Name me a better rap album in 10 years than The Big Day. 

It's only day 1 and I've only got two playthroughs today because of meetings and nonsense, but the music and rap diversity is unreal. 

Chance a Sox fan so this a related post!

Forest Hills and Damn good but not this diverse.

Oh shit, didn’t realize Chance had an album coming up anytime soon.  As for your question, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is easily the best rap album of the last 10 years.  I do really like Forrest Hills & Damn though.  And I think Long.Live.A$AP is severely underrated.

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Oh shit, didn’t realize Chance had an album coming up anytime soon.  As for your question, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is easily the best rap album of the last 10 years.  I do really like Forrest Hills & Damn though.  And I think Long.Live.A$AP is severely underrated.

Kanye is talented but it's been downhill since CDO for me. 

From someone on that album I'd go Man on the Moon (although not sure it counts) for past 10 years in my top 5-7 albums ahead of that. Hope Cudi recovers from his mental stuff. He's so talented.

The story telling on DAMN is great but I think Forest Hills has slight edge for me. Kind of nostalgic like this album for me.

Ok, game time.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run