GT: MIN v CHW, 7/26/19, 7:10

soxfan49

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Kanye is talented but it's been downhill since CDO for me. 

From someone on that album I'd go Man on the Moon (although not sure it counts) for past 10 years in my top 5-7 albums ahead of that. Hope Cudi recovers from his mental stuff. He's so talented.

The story telling on DAMN is great but I think Forest Hills has slight edge for me. Kind of nostalgic like this album for me.

Ok, game time.

MBDTF is music perfection and represents Kanye at his peak IMO.  That being said, Man on the Moon is another all-time favorite for me and surprised to see that came out within the last 10 years.  I do agree Forest Hills > Damn though.

Just now, fathom said:

Yep bunting in the first against this awful Twins offense is a brilliant move

Especially since, say what you want about Jay, but he's been one of their better hitters. He also could pull the ball and do the same thing by getting Garcia to 3rd. That's just a bad play.

Benetti might be right on it being his call but I feel like RR calling so many bunts have brainwashed some of these guys into thinking it's a good play.

Bunting in the first inning with no outs and a runner already in scoring position.  Wow.

I know Jay was likely bunting for a hit but that just shows how ineffective bunting is.  That was an almost perfect bunt by Jay and he still got thrown out.

Ricky needs to go...  or build a time machine and teleport himself back to the old school era of baseball.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Bunting in the first inning with no outs and a runner already in scoring position.  Wow.

I know Jay was likely bunting for a hit but that just shows how ineffective bunting is.  That was almost a perfect bunt by Jay and he still got thrown out.

Ricky needs to go...  or build a time machine and teleport himself back to the old school era of baseball.

Sano was playing in....it’s just freaking crazy 

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Let me just say I hate Moncada batting cleanup in a rebuilding season.  Just bat him second until lineup optimization actually becomes important.

Bat him 2nd or 3rd, wherever you project him when you’re contending.  Hate him batting 4th.

• Like 1