8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT

Tnetennba

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's really easy to see why Cordero doesn't stick in the majors. He has no idea where anything is going. It's also really easy to see why he keeps getting chances. 

He only has 2 years in the majors.  I wouldn't be mad retaining him for next year with another offseason under his belt.

9 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

He only has 2 years in the majors.  I wouldn't be mad retaining him for next year with another offseason under his belt.

I'd like them to give both Cordero and Fulmer extended looks next year in the pen 

Just now, wegner said:

I'd like them to give both Cordero and Fulmer extended looks next year in the pen 

Fulmer doesn't have any options left. He should have been up before the ASB, but yeah he needs to stay up here after his DL stint to get a better look.

I can admit I was wrong. John Jay against all odds (injury) has done a nice job for the Sox. Not so sure why we needed him this tank year, but I can't let this go uncorrected.

I was wrong. I despised him and was wrong in doing so. He's a pretty good professional hitter who appears to be a smart grinder if you will.

29 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's really easy to see why Cordero doesn't stick in the majors. He has no idea where anything is going. 

He has way more of a clue than Vieira. I like Cordero quite a bit. If we were in year one of the rebuild, I'd stick him at closer to enchance his value. I actually think he'd be good at it. For now, I like him as another arm back there. 

Eloy can't get out of his own way. Literally nothing decent to swing at. Hardy living on the edges . I know he loves to extend his arms but he should literally not swing at anything going close to the outer third or in on his hands. If the umps ring him up so be it. He's a deadly mistake hitter and he wont get many if he keeps swinging at garbage.

Just now, SoxAce said:

He has way more of a clue than Vieira. I like Cordero quite a bit. If we were in year one of the rebuild, I'd stick him at closer to enchance his value. I actually think he'd be good at it. For now, I like him as another arm back there. 

Vieira is probably the worst since Maikel Cleto when it comes to having no idea where the ball will end up.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Eloy looks like he is trying to guide everything to RF, like deliberately as if he was told to do so. He looks pretty uncomfortable.

Yep he’s not letting it rip. There were some stats that came out today that showed he has a significant number of holes in his swing.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Yep he’s not letting it rip. There were some stats that came out today that showed he has a significant number of holes in his swing.

You know I am not quick on blaming coaching, but don‘t they emphasize hitting to the opposite field with their young players like it‘s 1974?