White Sox v Royals - Cease vs Duffy - 9/3/20 GT

ShoeLessRob

Just now, fathom said:

Am I the only one that hates how he leans back during his wind-up?  Just seems he’s already opening up way too early

No, you're absolutely right. I also hate how he has started to kind of rise after every pitch too. I don't remember him doing that last season

• Like 1

Cease in the playoffs is a fairly terrifying thought. Like he’s better than Lopez and the lesser Gio, obviously, and I see shades of the early Q in his ability to work his way out of jams / calmness under fire. But he has gotten a bit too lucky and has a lot of development left if he’s going to be a legit rotation starter on a playoff team. But at least I’m cautiously optimistic about that happening

Just now, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

BigheartedCreamyChamois-size_restricted.

ConventionalWindyChipmunk-size_restricte

AshamedPeriodicHorsefly-size_restricted.

These are the curveballs I remember. This was from interleague spring training

Look how he finishes here. Over the top and bending at the waist. Watch him tonight @fathom. On occasion he does this weird stand-up-straight thing and his arm flails above his head

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Look how he finishes here. Over the top and bending at the waist. Watch him tonight @fathom. On occasion he does this weird stand-up-straight thing and his arm flails above his head

Yep good call and noticed it also, especially on the fastballs way out of the zone. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic