Sox vs Twins. 9/14 - 7:10

Bad Hombre

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

If you give them until game 1, you aren’t going to bench them in the postseason then.  The time for possible change was a few weeks ago.

I agree the time for an outside change was a few weeks ago, but I don’t see how you can possibly rock this version of Mazara out in RF come the playoffs.  Engel’s glove alone is providing more value than Nomar in his current state.

Is Leury’s season completely over or is there a chance he could be ready come the playoffs, because that might actually be an option.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I agree the time for an outside change was a few weeks ago, but I don’t see how you can possibly rock this version of Mazara out in RF come the playoffs.  Engel’s glove alone is providing more value than Nomar in his current state.

Is Leury’s season completely over or is there a chance he could be ready come the playoffs, because that might actually be an option.

Last I saw he needed surgery for a torn tendon.  Doesn’t seem like he’d be back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Ricky will roll with the vet day in and day out hoping they will eventually live up to the back of their card.  I am fearful that Cishek is going to get important innings in the playoffs because of his past.  

I don’t think Cishek makes the roster if Bummer & Rodon come back.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Is Leury’s season completely over or is there a chance he could be ready come the playoffs, because that might actually be an option.

This ^^^ 😍

I didn’t think I’d ever say that but I would take Delmonico out in RF again over Mazara

• Like 1

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

Ricky will roll with the vet day in and day out hoping they will eventually live up to the back of their card.  I am fearful that Cishek is going to get important innings in the playoffs because of his past.  

Wonder how much pressure Hahn is exerting to play this crap he brought in. 

As long as this exposes these two and the “smartest man in the room” doesn’t sign them, or anything like them again, hopefully it will be a lesson learned.

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Wonder how much pressure Hahn is exerting to play this crap he brought in. 

As long as this exposes these two and the “smartest man in the room” doesn’t sign them, or anything like them again, hopefully it will be a lesson learned.

Hahn literally cut Herrera weeks ago, he’s not forcing Ricky to play these guys out of ego.