Sox vs Twins. 9/14 - 7:10

Bad Hombre

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I love the replays of the blackout game in 08. Anyone else go to that game? I was in the 500 level but what a fun game. Thome, Griffey Jr. throw... Brian anderson diving catch

My boss got a couple of us tickets right on the tarp in the front row. It is one of my all time favorite baseball memories. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Was there, best game I’ve ever been to. The crowd was amazing 

I remember whoever was announcing that game nationally compared it to the dead crowd at the game at Wrigley the previous day....I loved that 😁

4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I love the replays of the blackout game in 08. Anyone else go to that game? I was in the 500 level but what a fun game. Thome, Griffey Jr. throw... Brian anderson diving catch

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Was there, best game I’ve ever been to. The crowd was amazing 

I was at game 2 of the ALCS, but even the blackout game topped that. The atmosphere was insane & I think everyone in black pushed it above the ALCS for me

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I was at game 2 of the ALCS, but even the blackout game topped that. The atmosphere was insane & I think everyone in black pushed it above the ALCS for me

I was there for the AJ game as well, and 163 topped it until the ending.  AJ and Joe Crede were incredible.  I remember no one leaving for like a half hour after the walkoff.

16 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

So fucking nasty and he never uses it.  I wonder if he connected with his HS pitching coach over the weekend as Coop would never recommend throwing such a pitch.

The book on cease is to take when you see curve spin.  He rarely throws it for a strike, so even though it has nasty break, its essentially a useless pitch the majority of the time

• Like 1