GT 7/1 Twins @ White Sox 1:10 PM CDT

Just now, Baron said:

Sure couldn't use this from a RFer who plays good defense 

I swear you will all hate Gallo if the Sox acquired him. If they want to throw some minor league garbage at him, fine. 

I will admit that I had no idea about his hot streak but the last time I checked on him he was hitting .188 with a .330 OBP and 5 HR. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I swear you will all hate Gallo if the Sox acquired him. If they want to throw some minor league garbage at him, fine. 

I will admit that I had no idea about his hot streak but the last time I checked on him he was hitting .188 with a .330 OBP and 5 HR. 

I'm sure that was. However, he's not now. He's always playing really really good defense. I want that type of player in the playoffs. 

Edited by Baron

1 minute ago, Baron said:

He's not. Check again. 

I did. He's doing prime Adam Dunn things with better D. That'll do. 

He's so damn inconsistent from season to season though. Sometimes He's Sox Dunn, sometimes he's Reds Dunn and you don't know which one you'll get. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I did. He's doing prime Adam Dunn things with better D. That'll do. 

He's playing some of the best defense in the league at RF!! My god it's exactly what we need. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Baron said:

I mean I really like Sheets after what he's done. But this baseball team with Gallo in the lineup is much more dangerous and defensively sound. Especially with Luis coming back. 

Definitely.   Depending on the cost though.