GT 7/1 Twins @ White Sox 1:10 PM CDT

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Just needs to limit those K's before heading with Kelley & Crochet to Texas for Gallo 

Ew. Hell no to Gallo. I'd rather keep giving Sheets ABs than trade those guys for Gallo

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Thanks 2

Robles down 130 rpm on his fastball. I wonder what Donaldson has to say about that. 

All his sliders backed up on him too. It's almost like the Twins needed sticky stuff to be good too.

Edited by chw42
  • Fire 1

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

They just switched the Donaldson error to a Vaughn hit.  That gives him two more hits today against righties, and 5 in the Twins series IIRC.

Notice how he wasn’t “feeling” for the ball on those swings. Compare those to a few days ago and he looks so much better.

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ew. Hell no to Gallo. I'd rather keep giving Sheets ABs than trade those guys for Gallo

Gallo would be perfect here. High OBP, hits lots of dingers, great OFer. I don't understand why you dislike him so much. 

Edited by ron883
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

They just switched the Donaldson error to a Vaughn hit.  That gives him two more hits today against righties, and 5 in the Twins series IIRC.

I am conflicted. He deserved the hit...but Donaldson deserves every dick slap to his face this series that can be mustered. 

• Love 1
  • Fire 1