World Series - Braves v. Trashtros

hi8is

50 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

The next 2 games get messier for the Braves. Drew Smyly and Kyle Wright, but both of them threw an inning in game 2. Smyly had an of 4.5 this year, Wright had an ERA in the bigs of 9.5. 

What are the Asshoes throwing out there… Grenke?

3 hours ago, flavum said:

Good game. Anderson is a confident, stud pitcher. Wish he went longer, but can’t argue with the outcome. Go Braves!

Snitker did what Cash got destroyed for in last year's WS. He pulled his pitcher after 5 when they were rolling. But it worked out for him so he gets the praise for "trusting his gut" while Cash got killed for it in the press and all the old school guys said sabermetrics was killing baseball. It's a results oriented business, I guess. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Mack better start selling more furniture cause I think that $20 million he put on the Stros ain't gonna work out.

He put down 2 million, I believe and his bet generated enough publicity for him to sell 18 million in mattresses.

If he wins, he pays the bill on the mattress purchases. If he loses, he’s out his 2 million dollar bet but keeps the revenue from the sales… say a 30% margin and you’re looking at around 5.5 million.

Even if he loses this bet - he still will be up about 3 million dollars.

Poor guy.

53 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

giphy.gif

Guys, one more game for justice to be served.

Justice will be served by the entirety of the baseball players over time if their collective might doesn’t allow this damn franchise another World Series title in the next century.

F.U.C.K.  T.H.E.  A.S.T.R.O.S.

9 hours ago, hi8is said:

He put down 2 million, I believe and his bet generated enough publicity for him to sell 18 million in mattresses.

If he wins, he pays the bill on the mattress purchases. If he loses, he’s out his 2 million dollar bet but keeps the revenue from the sales… say a 30% margin and you’re looking at around 5.5 million.

Even if he loses this bet - he still will be up about 3 million dollars.

Poor guy.

He's still out $2 million....screw the astros and the mattresses they sleep on.

Just now, wegner said:

He's still out $2 million....screw the astros and the mattresses they sleep on.

His 2 million dollar bet as an “investment” allowed him to generate at least 5 million in net profit. Also, he can write the loss off and save about 600k on his taxes.

Mattress Mack can’t lose. The Lastros can… today. b**** ass cheating lying fucking honkie-donk losers.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, hi8is said:

His 2 million dollar bet as an “investment” allowed him to generate at least 5 million in net profit. Also, he can write the loss off and save about 600k on his taxes.

Mattress Mack can’t lose. The Lastros can… today. b**** ass cheating lying fucking honkie-donk losers.

How about this...Astros lose today....Mack gets audited next year....Win Win.  Rinse, Repeat til I'm long gone.

4 hours ago, wegner said:

How about this...Astros lose today....Mack gets audited next year....Win Win.  Rinse, Repeat til I'm long gone.

Give Mack some credit, every time there’s a disaster in Houston, all the mega churches shut their doors and Mack keeps letting evacuees sleep in his stores.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/20/mattress-mack-refuge-houston-during-imelda/?outputType=amp

• Like 1