3/31 | White Sox @ Reds | 8:05PM CT | Radio Only

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, now we'te close to reaching the point of worst Sox offseason ever.

Just reinforces the compelling pitching need...and the once a generation nature of Chris Sale as a beanpole lefty holding out for a decade before major injury.

Should have traded Crochet last offseason, but that’s a whole different issue.  He just never seemed like someone they could push to go multiple innings a few times a week.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Should have traded Crochet last offseason, but that’s a whole different issue.  He just never seemed like someone they could push to go multiple innings a few times a week.

I hope he's ok but you know me, I've saying for a while hejust seemed like a TJS waiting to happen  and I had him included in many fantasy trades.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I hope he's ok but you know me, I've saying for a while he,just seemed like a TJS waiting to happen  and I had him included in many fantasy trades.

For sure, especially with his stuff going from all world to simply above average.

Just now, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Wouldn’t it be less likely that he is traded now if Crochet is hurt?

Not necessarily, they still have four guys for the last two innings.  Trading Kimbrel is freeing up salary more than anything.  But yes, I share your fear.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Not necessarily, they still have four guys for the last two innings.  Trading Kimbrel is freeing up salary more than anything.  But yes, I share your fear.

Was Crochet schedule to pitch? Wouldn't it be something if Kimbrel was scheduled to pitch and Crochet wasn't and Crochet took Kimbrel's spot for today's game.  That would be the OMG the gift that keeps on giving Kimbrel bad luck jinx.

• Like 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Was Crochet schedule to pitch? Wouldn't it be something if Kimbrel was scheduled to pitch and Crochet wasn't and Crochet took Kimbrel's spot for today's game.  That would be the OMG the gift that keeps on giving Kimbrel bad luck jinx.

Yes they both were scheduled.