Sox @ Twins

Heads22

4 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

I’m in a season tickets group and this is how I feel. I just don’t care like I used to. This will be the last season I’m in this group. 

I always felt when I was younger it would be a dream to be a White Sox season ticket holder in retirement.

Now I've revised that to another country in winters and a US AA/AAA market with tolerable weather...heck maybe A ball.  It's much more enjoyable and obviously more intimate in terms of interactions with players/family oriented.  Expense is no comparison.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Does Garcia even belong in the MLB right now? How could you not find a better player defensively, or offensively, in the AAA?

A 3 year contract for him is the most mind boggling decision of this past offseason and there were a number of those type of decisions.

• Like 1

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Does Garcia even belong in the MLB right now? How could you not find a better player defensively, or offensively, in the AAA?

Leury is a better player than this. With a team that has a number of injuries, he should still be playing pretty regularly, maybe a mental break might help though. 

Moving him to the top of the lineup…didn’t? 

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Guaranteed contract from Hahn...three years when nobody else would offer more than one or possibly two.