7/9- Tigers at White Sox, 1:10

flavum

4 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

I agree. But he's left-handed so that could play. I really think that maybe Eloy could be the man out. 

This team isn't going to trade Eloy to make room for Sheets

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

This team isn't going to trade Eloy to make room for Sheets

I know. But I do feel if they wanna get good defensively and they could get a nice package eloy would go

1 minute ago, almagest said:

I don't think he had a chance on that no matter what, but... woof.

Playing the OF isn't easy. I saw Juan Soto in RF the other day go back to the wall , he's already there to make a catch and didn't jump and the ball went over his glove , like he didn't see it right but why, who the heck knows.

7 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

I know. But I do feel if they wanna get good defensively and they could get a nice package eloy would go

They won’t get a nice package tho. Eloy has minimal trade value until he can show he can stay on the field AND be productive. Two things were 2 years removed from at this point. 

I have to say Harrison is converting me. He's smooth on defense and has actually been alright on offense. If the rest of this team could hit regularly he'd be a fine option at 2B.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, almagest said:

I have to say Harrison is converting me. He's smooth on defense and has actually been alright on offense. If the rest of this team could hit regularly he'd be a fine option at 2B.

Harrison is fine as a utility player, not as a full time starter.

3 minutes ago, almagest said:

I agree. He hasn't been the problem. He is very good defensively and is hitting close to .250. I do wish he could hit for more power though. 

The biggest problems have been Pollock, Moncada, and Grandal not hitting at all and the terrible middle relief pitching.  Also Pollock being bad defensively as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I agree. He hasn't been the problem. He is very good defensively and is hitting close to .250. I do wish he could hit for more power though. 

The biggest problems have been Pollock, Moncada, and Grandal not hitting at all and the terrible middle relief pitching.  Also Pollock being bad defensively as well. 

Pollock mystifies me. He looks like he's completely washed.

4 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

How sad is it Jason saying .500 teams have shot making the wildcard for the second time already today 😂 

I mean it's his job to try to keep the fans interested. I do wish though that he and Stone would be more critical when it's obviously called for.