Sox/Indians (Guardians) GM2

Vote4Pedro

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Him being good in the majors is almost entirely confined to 55 games in 2020

He’s terrible now. He can’t play defense, can’t hit, can’t run but is owed millions of dollars for many years. Woof. 

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Him being good in the majors is almost entirely confined to 55 games in 2020

He hit 31 HR in 2019. He did hit .267 but like a lot of these players, their success is limited to 1-2 seasons. The guy with the best track record in terms of season to season consistency is Giolito from 2019-21. 

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

He’s terrible now. He can’t play defense, can’t hit, can’t run but is owed millions of dollars for many years. Woof. 

It's crazy, but it looks like neither Eloy nor Moncada are going to have their options picked up. Their contracts have turned into liabilities rather than bargains. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's crazy, but it looks like neither Eloy nor Moncada are going to have their options picked up. 

I would definitely take that bet with Yoan. Eloy, who knows. But Yoan was more valuable last year than Eloy has been in his entire career.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's crazy, but it looks like neither Eloy nor Moncada are going to have their options picked up. 

I would say there’s no way either happens at this point

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

He was pretty good in 2019 as a rookie. 4th in ROY voting and it's easily the season where he had the most PA's.

It's better than what he's done this year, but I don't think a 115 wRC+ would move the needle much given he provides 0 base running & defensive value.