Trade Rumors Catch-all

Chicago White Sox

I have laughed about it but I still think going after JDM is good. They just need someone to break out of this mopey bullshit slappadaballtoda2b

He is the anti Menechino. He may somehow reverse engineer this awful mess the sox have created.

But more realistically he'll go ice cold.

• Like 1

Just now, bmags said:

I have laughed about it but I still think going after JDM is good. They just need someone to break out of this mopey bullshit slappadaballtoda2b

He is the anti Menechino. He may somehow reverse engineer this awful mess the sox have created.

But more realistically he'll go ice cold.

I don't see how another DH helps the problem.  

1 minute ago, fathom said:

One that makes people happy :)

Well if they Twins add and they can't add anyone to the OF or even more to the bullpen at this point they really need to think about selling Gio before the deadline. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sox don’t have money or prospects to get anything significant done.  They’re in baseball hell right now.

Bundle together Yoan, Eloy and Anderson.  Surely every GM would be falling over themselves to acquire such a young championship core (NOT!).  This franchise truly is in baseball hell right now.  Thank you JR, Rick Hahn, and Tony LaRussa.

• Haha 1

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Eloy should be DHing every single day.  I'd rather give Eloy at bats than JDM.  

but he won't be. So you can IL Grandal since he clearly can't play, or rest him instead of DHing him since his bat is doing nothing. 

Just now, fathom said:

Of course but they’re not going to DH Eloy

Well then if Eloy is in LF, AV should be DHing.  Another guy that should be prioritized over 35 year old JD Martinez on an expiring contract.  JDM makes zero sense, which means Hahn and Co are probably all over it.