7/29 Games

BamaDoc

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/affiliates?teamId=145&date=07/29/2022

https://www.milb.com/scores/chicago-white-sox/2022-07-29

I guess Robert may dh a few games then try the field?  Will Chapelli triple for the third day in a row?   Will someone we like get traded?  These and more questions answered today......

• Thanks 1

• bmags pinned this topic
Just now, maxjusttyped said:

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm not sure if the Sox know how to get Dalquist on the right track. 3 years in the org now with very minimal progress.

I don't even know what to say about him anymore. Doesn't throw enough strikes, hardly gets swings and misses, and anything in the zone gets pounded. I had such high hopes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DirtySox said:

I don't even know what to say about him anymore. Doesn't throw enough strikes, hardly gets swings and misses, and anything in the zone gets pounded. I had such high hopes.

Dalquist has been such a disappointment. He’s super athletic and just doesn’t have great command of his pitches and strikes no one out. Sox haven’t made huge developmental progress with him, Thompson, and Kelly. I do like seeing the past month Kelly getting his innings up and pitches are starting to play up in his last 5 outings. 

Dahlquist is at a ridiculously aggressive assignment.  He's 2.1 years younger than the avg player in A+. It's never fair to evaluate a minor leaguer based on their stat line and in this case it's really not fair.  I don't know why they're pushing some of these guys so hard maybe it's because of the overall lack of pitching but it sure as shit isn't helping them in their development.

• Like 2

• bmags unpinned this topic