Banks to AAA, Sosa recalled

CentralChamps21

1 hour ago, Harry Chappas said:

Why not try Burger at third moncada and second. 

They see nothing wrong with this team. 

Because burger sucks at 3B and Moncada is very good at 3B and this team already sucks defensively. This has been covered extensively. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Excited for Sosa.  With his ascent and Colas, Cespedes, and Popeye all raking in AA, the Sox have some options on reconfiguring the team.  While 3 of those guys (plus Yolbert Sanchez) are RH hitters, they are all better defenders than what we're running out there now.  If we're not scoring, might as well catch the ball.  I can imagine an all Cuban outfield of Colas, Robert and Cespedes (at least in the later innings).  Add in dark horses like Romy Gonzalez and Carlos Perez and the Sox have an opportunity to do MLB for MLB swaps this offseason. Please, no relievers!

Edited by Timmy U
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Either Tim is serving his suspension or he is sitting due to an injured hand at the end of yesterdays game 

Gotta believe it's the suspension.  Sosa was pulled from second game of doubleheader and last night's game.  Seems like they planned this.

12 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Either Tim is serving his suspension or he is sitting due to an injured hand at the end of yesterdays game 

If TA sits out and doesn’t serve his suspension that’s some selfish BS. 

11 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Zero excuse to not play Sosa every day at 2B or SS. I truly despise that rotting piece of shit corpse excuse for a manager. Keep trotting out the player with a solid 41 wRC+ Tony.

I think you should seek professional help 

• Haha 1
  • TLR 2

2 hours ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Tim's sitting because he really doesn't want to play, his disinterest is obvious. He's sulking because he's in a slump so if TLR isn't resting me I think I'll take a couple of days off.

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Tim's sitting because he really doesn't want to play, his disinterest is obvious. He's sulking because he's in a slump so if TLR isn't resting me I think I'll take a couple of days off.

This is 100% wrong.  MLB heard his appeal and reduced his suspension there Qnon.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Timmy U said:

Excited for Sosa.  With his ascent and Colas, Cespedes, and Popeye all raking in AA, the Sox have some options on reconfiguring the team.  While 3 of those guys (plus Yolbert Sanchez) are RH hitters, they are all better defenders than what we're running out there now.  If we're not scoring, might as well catch the ball.  I can imagine an all Cuban outfield of Colas, Robert and Cespedes (at least in the later innings).  Add in dark horses like Romy Gonzalez and Carlos Perez and the Sox have an opportunity to do MLB for MLB swaps this offseason. Please, no relievers!

You may be excited, but I bet he's not too excited with the trip up just to watch Leury play SS.