8/9 Game 1 GT: Sox at Royals - Lynn vs. TBD (Tue 310CT)

ChiSox59

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I see only seven, and three are on the IL (Anderson & Burger + Mendick).

Active: Aberu .850; Vaughn .813; Robert .791; Jimenez .782

Seby is 709 and Harrison is 700 flat. But that is assuming no minimum sample size. Regardless, pretty sad state of affairs.

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

Man I went and looked at that 2015 Royals World Series roster.. that team was ass. They had an elite bullpen and got it done.

Cain Perez Hosmer Moustakas Gordon is a solid enough core...it's not like the 2005 White Sox lineup was filled with superstars either.

Just Konerko and Dye with Thomas out.

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Cain Perez Hosmer Moustakas Gordon is a solid enough core...it's not like the 2005 White Sox lineup was filled with superstars either.

Just Konerko and Dye with Thomas out.

We had an elite bullpen and our starting pitchers went god mode once the playoffs started.. very similar.

6 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Seby is 709 and Harrison is 700 flat. But that is assuming no minimum sample size. Regardless, pretty sad state of affairs.

Yes, I was going off the static stats through yesterday. Would say Harrison has a better chance of the two to finish over .700 if he stays healthy. Zavala will hit his highest MLB games caught this season, (3 2019, 33 2021, 33 2022), and will likely wear down a bit the final two months as he probably catches 3-4 games per week from here on out.