8/26 Arizona @ Sox GT, 7:10

soxfan49

Just now, fathom said:

Tony, Hahn and Menechino need to go immediately after the season, along with the training staff.

I think TLR probably doesn't want to come back. Hahn  should get fired and the new Manager should get to pick his coaching staff, which should not include McEwing, Boston, Mennechino or the entire training staff.

Just now, tray said:

I think TLR probably doesn't want to come back. Hahn  should get fired and the new Manager should get to pick his coaching staff, which should not include McEwing, Boston, Mennechino or the entire training staff.

Yet we will get Getz as GM and Thome as Manager or something along those lines.

2 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

It's their own fault for spending money to support this crap organization.

I'm pretty sure they are there for the fireworks....after the game only with this squad.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tray said:

We need a GM who can put a competitive team on the field. Only an idiot would have thought this team could win anything. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, fathom said:

Haha, Andrus has been a total disaster for the Sox.  Probably the least shocking thing of all time.

Mendick getting hurt has hurt the Sox more than we thought.  We got an overdose of Leury, Big Energy, now Andrus. TA injury compounded the problem.

1 minute ago, tray said:

Players are demoralized and so are the fans. This is so hard  for me to watch as a long time Sox fan who is not going to be around to see another rebuild.

This season has proven that JR, the FO and TLR don’t give a crap about the fans feelings.  They are all lawyers that probably never took a marketing course, and never learnt that the customer is always right is a good motto to keep your business growing and happy.

• Like 1