8/26 Arizona @ Sox GT, 7:10

soxfan49

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Every game they get more boring.  Sox had two guys with double digit homers in their lineup. 

First time since 1990 the Sox won't have a 20 HR hitter 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

And the Blackhawks looking terrible for this season trading our three best young players including De Brincat.

The good thing is the offseason is coming soon and it’s an exciting time to keep up with coaching changes, free agents signings and trades. I’ve been keeping up with some college basketball recruiting, specifically Illinois basketball which has been keeping my mind off of the Sox this year and I’m overall sports fan year round so I get into college sports in the fall, winter and spring so there’s plenty to get into. It just depends on what you enjoy.

Edited by maloney.adam

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

Bears might be the worst team I’ve ever seen them have 

One common denominator in Chicago pro sports lately has been bad GM/FO, starting with Bears drafting Trubitsky, Bowman bad trades with Hawks and firing coach Q, and Hahn bad trades and inaction to begin with.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

That’s cute you think he won’t get hurt again 

I don't think he's ever not been hurt this season.  Yet when he comes back they'll stick him at DH.  Shit I'd rather see Micker Adolfo than Grandal.

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

That is why is hard for the Sox-to come back in games like tonight.  Earl Weaver would not have been happy with this team.

You could've cleared the national debt with a swear jar if Weaver managed these guys.

• Haha 1