9/4 GT: Sox v. Twinkies - Holy Sh*t Boys, We’re onto Something

ChiSox59

Whooohooo, White Sox on a 5 game winning streak and making a strong move to the front of the division. Let's hope they keep it going and from the play of the last 4 days, I say they will!!!! With TLR out, this team has come together and play some inspiring baseball. Coincidence? I think not, I believe there was a ton of discontent in the clubhouse and 90% of that was due to him as head coach. I may be way off base but something has kicked in with this team and every player seems to be on the same page now.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

7 minutes ago, whitesoxwin said:

I may be way off base but something has kicked in with this team and every player seems to be on the same page now.

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, and floats or sinks like a turd…. It’s a turd.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

Looking like rain in Cleveland again. Hope they can get the field ready this time. The way they’re going, I could see them making the Mariners come back on September 26.

Oh- and Go Sox and this godforsaken division!

Muck the fwins and muck the fuardians.

27 minutes ago, flavum said:

Looking like rain in Cleveland again. Hope they can get the field ready this time. The way they’re going, I could see them making the Mariners come back on September 26.

Oh- and Go Sox and this godforsaken division!

That Cleveland grounds crew is up to no good again. 

• Like 1