9/4 GT: Sox v. Twinkies - Holy Sh*t Boys, We’re onto Something

ChiSox59

3 minutes ago, Bossanoveralls said:

C'mon, Lucas.

Throw strikes. Quickly.

Like Buerhle used to.

He doesn’t have Buehrle in him. He’s fighting Todd Ritchie most of the time.

They better not give him a long term deal.

Also Kopech has a skinny Rod Beck look to him with that facial hair.

1 minute ago, cuban_sammiches said:

At least we aren't the only ones who can't lay off that.

That thing looked like a breaking pitch out of his hand. I'm sure that had some good ride on it. Celestino probably thought it was gonna be at the top of the zone out of the hand and it just kept rising. 

Edited by chw42

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Nothing has indicated to me the Sox will score this inning but  the time is now !

I hope they start swinging earlier in the count the 2nd time through. Bundy is just throwing get me over pitches on the first pitch. 

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Gio can't keep falling behind. The Twins are hitting some shots of him and the luck won't continue.

Gio is basically Javy Vazquez this year. The one bad inning will eventually come. 

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Naturally.

And we'll see if the Sox can finally get to Bundy, a guy who seems pretty bad against everyone else in baseball but looks like a Cy Young candidate when he throws against the Sox.

It would help if we stop swinging at balls 6 inches off the plate like Vaughn just did.

3 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

If everything else played out the same but the only difference was the Sox actually hung on to win the game they lost to Cleveland when they led 8-2 in the 9th, there would be a 3 way lie for 1st in the ALC right now.

It would have helped to DFA Keuchel earlier.  DK just got DFA again by the Rangers after a 12 ERA in 2 starts.