Grady Little Anyone?

The Beast

I would be all for grady little as a manager, you can't blame him for sticking with his #1 when times are rough. That what a #1 pitcher is supposed to do, shut the opponents down. Little probably would never get a shot here becaue the sox would never spend that kind of money. Even if torre was available the sox wouldn;t go after him he would cost to much. That is why i don;t get kw when he said at the press conference of the firing of JM that "If there was a Dusty twin out there I would be getting him" Ya right the sox would never pay dusty type of money either. That is why i can;t see them getting gaston becuase he is probably to expensive. I see them with ozzie, he will get the same pay as jm. OZZie is ok with me unless torre, Larousa is available and possibly G.little also.

I would be all for grady little as a manager, you can't blame him for sticking with his #1 when times are rough. That what a #1 pitcher is supposed to do, shut the opponents down. Little probably would never get a shot here becaue the sox would never spend that kind of money. Even if torre was available the sox wouldn;t go after him he would cost to much. That is why i don;t get kw when he said at the press conference of the firing of JM that "If there was a Dusty twin out there I would be getting him" Ya right the sox would never pay dusty type of money either. That is why i can;t see them getting gaston becuase he is probably to expensive. I see them with ozzie, he will get the same pay as jm. OZZie is ok with me unless torre, Larousa is available and possibly  G.little also.

Little wouldn't cost much money. He'd probably come rather cheaply.

Didn't Phil Rogers speculate that it will be Gaston as manager and Molitor as the third base coach today?

that sounds OK to me.

I know Gaston wants to bring Molitor with him.

Grady Little wouldn't be too bad either. He did a good job in Boston. Made a mistake in the end, but you can't necessarily blame him for sticking with his guy. McKeon would of took crap had Beckett given up runs, but instead he looks great.

I look and see how the clubhouse was with Little and I know a lot of it has to do with the players, but Little had to be part of it.

Grady didn't f*** up. He asked his ace if he could finish it out and he said yes, and he didn't finish it out.

Grady did f*** up. It is the managers job to take the ball from his pitcher when it isn't best for his team. Pedro got hit at a .350 after the 7th inning this year, and only threw more than 115 pitches 8 times in 32 starts. It was obvious he was dead. He has to be able to go past that BS, and do what he needs to do.

Well ok ... this just got more interesting.

The Red Sox declined to pick up the option on Little's contract this morning, so the BoSox are officially looking for a new manager.

Little has a ton of managing experience, plus he had the support of some big-time players out there in Boston ... Ramirez being one. He was given credit by ownership for establishing and keeping clubhouse chemistry.

He just jumped to the top of my list ... let's see if Williams and Reinsdorf bring him in, or if Little is even interested in the White Sox job.