2023-24 NFL Season Thread

Just now, fathom said:

Is this going to be the highlights we see when someone leaks that the team quit on Fields?

The fact that no Bears really took a huge issue with the late hit on Fields really makes it seem like the team doesn't care. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

The fact that no Bears really took a huge issue with the late hit on Fields really makes it seem like the team doesn't care. 

Saw a similar video of an Ole Miss player that transferred, and it came out that his teammates were done with him.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

So you get the Packers backed up to the 1 after a nice play on first down and then you sit back in zone and only rush 4 on the next play? 

Eberass last game hopefully 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s amazing to me that beating up on scrubs is going to keep him around 

It really makes me wonder about Poles overall decision making, hope he is playing possum.

Edited by Soxfest

6 minutes ago, Quin said:

Sweet Jesus, I feel bad for Caleb Williams if he's playing behind this line

This is exactly what I'm trying to say, the coaching and the talent around Fields is like at least half of the problem. Love has wide open receivers and time in the pocket, he hasn't really been pressured and on top of that, their offensive schemes are just light years better than the Bears. No QB, I don't care if it's the second coming of Brady can succeed with the crap we keep putting our QBs in.

• Like 2

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

This is exactly what I'm trying to say, the coaching and the talent around Fields is like at least half of the problem. Love has wide open receivers and time in the pocket, he hasn't really been pressured and on top of that, their offensive schemes are just light years better than the Bears. No QB, I don't care if it's the second coming of Brady can succeed with the crap we keep putting our QBs in.

Love makes his receivers look like superstars.  He got pressured on that 3rd down and made it look so easy.

• Like 1

Honestly bookend embarrassing efforts to start and end the season, in a season you needed to show you could hang in these games.  Zero urgency today from the coaching staff and everything on the field looked disoriented.  Fire them all

• Like 1

With another loss to GB where the game wasn’t really all that close, if I’m Poles I’m taking this incredibly unique opportunity he created for himself (and deserves credit for) to get in a new staff and QB. You know the ceiling here. And it’s not a Super Bowl

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

With another loss to GB where the game wasn’t really all that close, if I’m Poles I’m taking this incredibly unique opportunity he created for himself (and deserves credit for) to get in a new staff and QB. You know the ceiling here. And it’s not a Super Bowl

The ceiling with Fields and this bum coaching staff is apparently not even beating the Packers, much less getting to the playoffs.