2/26 Game Thread White Sox @ Angels - 2:10 Chicago time

Lip Man 1

18 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yeah I don't know who called for it and I have no idea where Ramos was. Didn't seem like a ball that should've been Burgers.

Yeah - I have no idea why Zavala didn’t call it himself. I presume he lost it in sun. But I was pretty close to it and burger emphatically called for it and clearly misjudged the wind 

Wow. I know it's only 2 games, but this team really knows how to crush fan interest and optimism. They currently have the same number of runs that they have dropped pop ups. It's earl, but I stopped listening to this game in the second inning and it appears I missed nothing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:

Two good hits for Colas but he took a terrible route on a ball hit to him. Ended up an easy single but had he played it right decent chance it was an out.

I have a feeling a year from now, we will be reading about Colas losing a lot of weight 

1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:

Two good hits for Colas but he took a terrible route on a ball hit to him. Ended up an easy single but had he played it right decent chance it was an out.

Move him to CF.

Whenever the organization has an issue, they just push the issue  somewhere and hope it goes away.

The Sox will never get massive defensive improvements with Boston on the coaching staff.

• Like 1