Sox @ Halos - 838PM (Giolito vs. Barria)

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Best player on the field.  Ha!

Another bad game, but I won't lie...it was nice seeing him smiling in the dugout early in the game. At least play the game with some joy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, DFAthewave69420 said:

Is Oscar Colas not on the ML roster because he DM’d Clevinger’s former girl and caused an issue in the locker room?  Gavin Sheets is blind bat in RF and at the plate!

Who let you out of the basement?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

LOL Typical that guy posts wrong stats and slanted opinions to support his biased agendas than anyone

I looked it up on the Charlotte Minor League Site, and thanked him for the correction.

Unlike you, I admit when I am wrong. You are wrong far more and even more stubborn when you are called out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

How Anderson is not moved down and Remillard moved up shows that this organization is beyond screwed up.  How he is catered to is amazing. 

I don't know what Remillard is or will be but I know they stick with players that are beyond awful for much longer. 

You know who makes those retarded decisions and if you don't like the lineup; go talk to almighty great Jerry! 😉

11 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Can SoxTalk approve that word anymore, or will you be pilloried? 

Inquiring minds want to know. 

Forgive me Mr. Journalism 101 master! LOL! I assume you referring to the use of the word "retarded?"

Let's try it again: You know who makes those dumb decisions and if you don't like the lineup; go talk to Jerry! 😉

But thanks again for bringing up your lame humor and missing the humor in my replied comment to the post.