BEARS GAMES

1 hour ago, poppysox said:

I live in Southwest Michigan and need to stream the BEARS games.  What streaming service would be the best?  Thank you in advance.

If you're not interested in anything other than Bears games, I think you can stream the games on FOX/NBC/CBS without subscribing to a service. You would need a subscription in order to get games on ESPN, and for that I think Sling is the cheapest.

I believe it depends on if the games are carried locally.

If they are, I'd suggest a digital antenna, but if that's not feasible, any of the YouTube TV, Sling, Fubo Tv work, and usually you can get a free trial with them.  I like youtube tv, but it is a bit expensive.

If they are not on locally, I believe the only legal way would be to sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket.

14 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

If you're not interested in anything other than Bears games, I think you can stream the games on FOX/NBC/CBS without subscribing to a service. You would need a subscription in order to get games on ESPN, and for that I think Sling is the cheapest.

I bet he would get blacked out for being out of region. I think he would have to go through YouTube tv because that is who carries the ticket now 

15 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

It’s amazing that they haven’t developed a way to nfl ticket for only a team instead of all of it only

I’m sure they could easily do it, but it would probably have to be cheaper than the entire package. People are willing to spend tons of money to watch football, so they’re willing to buy the entire package to just watch their own team. Why pare it down and likely lose money?

9 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

I’m sure they could easily do it, but it would probably have to be cheaper than the entire package. People are willing to spend tons of money to watch football, so they’re willing to buy the entire package to just watch their own team. Why pare it down and likely lose money?

I get what you are saying but the nfl is also fighting pirated streams and stuff, and I think the drop off from all encompassing to one team only would probably gain more overall subscriptions.  I’m sure they could finagle a way to make sure they come out ahead, they always do